Bitcoin is a very speculative investment and involves a high degree of risk. Investors must have the financial ability, sophistication/experience and willingness to bear the risks of an investment, and a potential total loss of their investment.
Information provided by BitCoinIRA is not intended to be, nor should it be construed or used as investment, tax or legal advice, a recommendation, or an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, an interest in bitcoin. An investment in bitcoin is not suitable for all investors.
• An investor could lose all or a substantial portion of his/her investment in bitcoin.
• An investment in bitcoin should be discretionary capital set aside strictly for speculative purposes.
• An investment in bitcoin is not suitable or desirable for all investors.
• Bitcoin has limited operating history or performance.
• Fees and expenses associated with a bitcoin investment may be substantial.
The above summary is not a complete list of the risks and other important disclosures involved in investing in bitcoin. Any investment in bitcoin is subject to all the risks and disclosures set forth in the Customer Transaction Agreement and other definitive customer agreements.