Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are a very speculative investment and involve a high degree of risk. Investors must have the financial ability, sophistication, experience, and willingness to bear the risks of such an investment, including the potential for a total loss of their investment.
Information provided by Bitcoin IRA is not intended to be, nor should it be, construed or used as investment, tax or legal advice, a recommendation, or an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy an interest in cryptocurrency. An investment in cryptocurrency is not suitable or desirable for all investors. An investment in cryptocurrency should be discretionary capital set aside strictly for speculative purposes.
Investing in cryptocurrencies has inherent risks including but not limited to:
- Cryptocurrency typically has a limited operating history and/or performance.
- Fees and expenses associated with a cryptocurrency investment may be substantial.
- Cryptocurrencies may lose a substantial portion or all of their value.
- Legislative and regulatory changes or actions at the state, federal, or international level may adversely affect the use, transfer, exchange, and value of cryptocurrencies.
- Cryptocurrencies are not legal tender, are not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or Securities Investor Protection Corporation Protections.
- Transactions in cryptocurrencies may be irreversible, and accordingly losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable.
- Cryptocurrency transactions shall be deemed to be made when recorded on a public ledger, which is not necessarily the date or time that the customer initiates the transaction.
- The value of cryptocurrencies may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange fiat currency for cryptocurrencies, which may result in the potential for permanent and total loss of value of cryptocurrencies should the market for cryptocurrencies disappear.
- There is no assurance that a person who accepts cryptocurrencies as payment today will continue to do so in the future.
- The volatility and unpredictability of the price of cryptocurrencies relative to fiat currency may result in significant or total loss over a short period of time.
- The nature of cryptocurrencies may lead to an increased risk of fraud or cyber-attack.
- The nature of cryptocurrencies means that any technological difficulties experienced by third-parties may prevent the access or use of your cryptocurrencies.
The above summary is not a complete list of the risks and other important disclosures involved in investing in cryptocurrency. Any investment in cryptocurrency is subject to all the risks and disclosures set forth in the Customer Transaction Agreement and other definitive customer agreements.
Marketed Material Disclosures
Where the terms “Tax-Free” or “Tax-Advantaged” are used please note, *Some taxes may apply. We recommend you consult your tax, legal, and investment advisor.
Where the terms “Insurance,” Cold Storage,” “Wallet Provider,” “BitGo,” “Security,” “Protected,” and/or “Secure” is used please note that *Insurance, security, wallet providers, and storage may vary based on asset chosen and custody solution available.
Referral and Promotional Disclosures
Promotional incentives cannot be applied to the uninvested cash balance in an account. Referrals and promotions are subject to Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service regulations and guidelines.
- Referral gift cards are available for a limited time only and cannot be applied to previous purchases. The gift cards and all other terms and conditions associated with the Bitcoin IRA Friends & Family Program and Bitcoinira.com are subject to change at any time and without prior notice. There is a minimum $3,000 investment required. $100 gift card with code emailed to referrer and referee when referee places a trade for $3,000 or more. Clients are responsible for ensuring their correct email address is on file. The gift card is not exchangeable for cash or replaced if lost, stolen or sent to the incorrect email address.
- Shiba Inu Program Details: 100,000 Shiba Inu tokens will be sent to the client’s digital wallet after the client has completed the account application, initiated their funds transfer on or before 11/30/21, 11:59 pm PST and has funded their account with no less than $3,000.
- Earn a $150 credit towards your account administrative fees for every funded referral account. Administrative fees include wallet fees and annual fees only. All referral applications must be submitted by December 31, 2022 to receive the reward. Referral rewards are credited after the referral’s account is set up and funded. Funding may take up to 60 days to occur.
- Earn a $150 reward (gift card or Visa prepaid card) when your account is funded. Account minimum must be $10,000 to receive funding reward. The minimum amount to open a BitcoinIRA account without a funding reward is $3,000. Account set up and funding may take up to 60 days, depending on your fund source. Funds must be received by 3/31/23.