Risk DisclosuresBitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are a very speculative investment and involve a high degree of risk. Investors must have the financial ability, sophistication, experience, and willingness to bear the risks of such an investment, including the potential for a total loss of their investment. Information provided by Bitcoin IRA is not intended to be, nor should it be, construed or used as investment, tax or legal advice, a recommendation, or an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy an interest in cryptocurrency. An investment in cryptocurrency is not suitable or desirable for all investors. An investment in cryptocurrency should be discretionary capital set aside strictly for speculative purposes. Investing in cryptocurrencies has inherent risks including but not limited to:
- Cryptocurrency typically has a limited operating history and/or performance.
- Fees and expenses associated with a cryptocurrency investment may be substantial.
- Cryptocurrencies may lose a substantial portion or all of their value.
- Legislative and regulatory changes or actions at the state, federal, or international level may adversely affect the use, transfer, exchange, and value of cryptocurrencies.
- Cryptocurrencies are not legal tender, are not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or Securities Investor Protection Corporation Protections.
- Transactions in cryptocurrencies may be irreversible, and accordingly losses due to fraudulent or accidental transactions may not be recoverable.
- Cryptocurrency transactions shall be deemed to be made when recorded on a public ledger, which is not necessarily the date or time that the customer initiates the transaction.
- The value of cryptocurrencies may be derived from the continued willingness of market participants to exchange fiat currency for cryptocurrencies, which may result in the potential for permanent and total loss of value of cryptocurrencies should the market for cryptocurrencies disappear.
- There is no assurance that a person who accepts cryptocurrencies as payment today will continue to do so in the future.
- The volatility and unpredictability of the price of cryptocurrencies relative to fiat currency may result in significant or total loss over a short period of time.
- The nature of cryptocurrencies may lead to an increased risk of fraud or cyber-attack.
- The nature of cryptocurrencies means that any technological difficulties experienced by third-parties may prevent the access or use of your cryptocurrencies.
Marketed Material DisclosuresWhere the terms “Tax-Free” or “Tax-Advantaged” are used please note, *Some taxes may apply. We recommend you consult your tax, legal, and investment advisor. Where the terms “Insurance,” Cold Storage,” “Wallet Provider,” “BitGo,” “Security,” “Protected,” and/or “Secure” is used please note that *Insurance, security, wallet providers, and storage may vary based on asset chosen and custody solution available.
Referral and Promotional Disclosures
Promotion Terms (Applies to All Programs):
- Gift cards and all other terms and conditions associated with the Bitcoin IRA Friends & Family Program, Refer-a-Friend Program, and other Bitcoinira.com promotions are subject to change at any time and without prior notice.
- Promotional incentives cannot be applied to the uninvested cash balance in an account.
- Referrals and promotions are subject to applicable regulations.
- Processing and verification may take up to 60 days, after which rewards will be distributed by email unless otherwise stated in promotion.
- Gift cards expire if not used within 90 days and cannot be applied to previous purchases.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or replaced if lost, stolen or sent to an incorrect email address. Clients are responsible for ensuring their correct email address is on file.
- The minimum amount to open a BitcoinIRA account without a funding reward is $3,000.
- Refer-a-Friend $150 Program Details: Receive a $150 gift card for each new user that uses your custom referral link to open a valid account between July 19, 2023 and December 31, 2023 11:59 pm PST and funds $3,000 or more within 60 days. Referred users must be a new BitcoinIRA customer to be eligible. Promotion Terms, Account Eligibility and Terms & Conditions apply.
- $10,000 Happy HODLdays Funding Program Details: Earn a $200 gift card when your account is funded. Account funding minimum must be $10,000 to receive funding reward. Account setup and funding may take up to 60 days, depending on your funding source. Funds must be received by December 31, 2023 11:59 pm PST. BitcoinIRA reserves the right to modify this program, terms, conditions, and eligibility criteria or terminate the program at any time without prior notice.
- Video Testimonial Program Details: Enter your video testimonial for a chance to receive a $250 gift card. Eligible users must be a current Bitcoin IRA customer with a valid, open account. One (1) winner will be notified by email by August 31, 2023, 11:59 pm PST. Promotion Terms, Account Eligibility and Terms & Conditions apply.
- [Expired 7/18/23] Refer-a-Friend $100 Program Details: A $100 gift card will be emailed to both referrer and referee when referee registers a new, valid account and places a trade for $3,000 or more within 60 days. Promotion Terms, Account Eligibility and Terms & Conditions apply.
- [Expired 11/30/21] Shiba Inu Program Details: 100,000 Shiba Inu tokens will be sent to the client’s digital wallet after the client has completed the account application, initiated their funds transfer on or before November 30, 2021, 11:59 pm PST and has funded their account with no less than $3,000. Promotion Terms, Account Eligibility and Terms & Conditions apply.