Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are a very speculative investment and involves a high degree of risk. Investors must have the financial ability, sophistication/experience and willingness to bear the risks of an investment, and a potential total loss of their investment.
Information provided by Bitcoin IRA is not intended to be, nor should it be construed or used as investment, tax or legal advice, a recommendation, or an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, an interest in cryptocurrency. An investment in cryptocurrency is not suitable for all investors.
• An investor could lose all or a substantial portion of his/her investment in cryptocurrency.
• An investment in cryptocurrency should be discretionary capital set aside strictly for speculative purposes.
• An investment in cryptocurrency is not suitable or desirable for all investors.
• Cryptocurrency has limited operating history or performance.
• Fees and expenses associated with a cryptocurrency investment may be substantial.
The above summary is not a complete list of the risks and other important disclosures involved in investing in cryptocurrency. Any investment in cryptocurrency is subject to all the risks and disclosures set forth in the Customer Transaction Agreement and other definitive customer agreements.
*Some taxes may apply. We recommend you consult your tax, legal, and investment advisor.
Insurance may vary based on asset chosen and custody solution available.
Security may vary based on asset chosen and custody solution available.
Shiba Inu Program Details: 100,000 Shiba Inu tokens will be sent to the client’s digital wallet after the client has completed the account application, initiated their funds transfer on or before 11/30, 11:59pm PST and has funded their account with no less than $3,000.