We do not sell, rent, or lease your information to third parties.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Site. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- Personal Information Collection.
We collect limited information from you on this Site. The purpose for collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. Your personal information may be used to:
- Email or send a Free Bitcoin IRA Guide. To receive your Free Bitcoin IRA Guide, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information including, but not limited to; your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- There is no obligation to sign up for a platform account with receipt of your Free Bitcoin IRA Guide.
- The Free Bitcoin IRA Guide is yours to keep if you do not sign up for a platform account.
- Creating an Account. To create an account with Bitcoin IRA, you will be prompted to provide us certain personal information including, but not limited to; your name, address, telephone number, birth date, social security number, email address, and other financial account information.
- At no time will this information be sold, rented, or leased to third parties.
- Contact Forms. If you wish to be contacted by one of our Bitcoin IRA Specialists, you may complete and submit the contact form online. This form requests personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. This information is used to contact you about using the Bitcoin IRA platform to connect you to your investments.
- You may opt out of all communication at any time (see our Opt Out policy below).
- Email Addresses. Several locations on the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: registering for access to certain information, registering for access to a platform account, sign up for email newsletters and special offers.
- Information Use and Disclosure.
- Communications with You. We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your orders, requests for information and deliveries. When you fill out one of our forms we may send you a confirmation email.
- Internal Use. When a user accesses the Bitcoin website, we have access to the location information such as IP address and geolocation. The location information does not give us identifiable information about who accessed the website, however, this information is used in aggregate with other user location information for internal business analytics and customer service optimization.
- External Use. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone. The exceptions are:
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Only with your authorization do we disclose information to certain service providers, to enable them to perform services on the platform.
- We may disclose personal information in response to requests from law enforcement officials conducting investigations; subpoenas; a court order; or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
- We may disclose personal information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we employ commercially reasonable, industry-standard methods to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Bitcoin IRA uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google®”). Google Analytics tracks visitor sessions to help the website analyze how users use the site. This data is primarily used to optimize our website and mobile app for our visitors; however, we will use this date for marketing purposes. This data DOES NOT include any personal identification information such as: Names, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, Mailing Address, Social Security Numbers, or any other sensitive personal information.
Firebase Crashlytics helps us collect certain technical and behavior data, analyze, and organize crash reports and errors related to the App. This data DOES NOT include any person identification information such as: Names, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, Mailing Address, Social Security Numbers, or any other sensitive personal information.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Our Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not provide any information on this Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site, engage in investment activity through the Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [email protected].
OPT OUT OF COMMUNICATIONS
You have the option to opt out and cancel communications at any time. There are opportunities to opt out and cancel via email before and after you receive your Free Bitcoin IRA Guide. At any time, if you opt out, the Free Bitcoin IRA Guide is yours to keep with no obligation. Upon your request, we will correct or update your personal information; and/or stop sending email and text messages. You can make these requests directly to one of our Bitcoin IRA Specialists, via email, through opt-out options in all our email & text message correspondence, by emailing us directly at [email protected].
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of BitcoinIRA.com who are California residents may make a request to know of what information is being collected, opt out of information being collected, and request the information be deleted.
To make such a request, please write us at:
WDIG CA – Privacy Rights
15303 Ventura Blvd., Suite 850
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403