We do not sell, rent, or lease your information to third parties.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any web site not operated by BitcoinIRA.com, including sites that link to our site or sites that this links to.
OPT OUT OPTIONS
You have the option to opt out and cancel communications at any time. There are opportunities to opt out and cancel via email before and after you receive your Free Bitcoin IRA Guide. At any time if you opt out the Free Bitcoin IRA Guide is yours to keep with no obligation. Upon your request, we will correct or update your personal information; and/or stop sending email and text messages. You can make these requests directly to one of our Bitcoin IRA Specialists, via email, through opt-out options in all our email & text message correspondence, by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
1. Personal Information Collection.
We collect limited information from you on this Site. The purpose for collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. We can use your personal information to:
• Email or send a Free Bitcoin IRA Guide. To receive your Free Bitcoin IRA Guide, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information including, but not limited to; your name, address, telephone number and email address.
• There is no obligation to purchase Bitcoins with receipt of your Free Bitcoin IRA Guide.
• The Free Bitcoin IRA Guide is yours to keep if you do not purchase Bitcoins.
• You may opt out of all communication at any time (see our Opt Out policy above).
• At no time will this information be sold, rented, or leased to third parties. Contact Forms. If you wish to be contacted by one of our Bitcoin IRA Specialists, you may complete and submit the contact form online. This form requests personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address. This information is used to contact you about investing in Bitcoins. At no time will this information be sold, rented or leased to third parties.
• Email Addresses. Several locations on the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: registering for information or to access certain information, sign up for email newsletters and special offers. At no time will this information be sold, rented or leased to third parties.
2. Information Use and Disclosure.
• Communications with You. We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your orders, requests for information and deliveries. When you fill out one of our forms we may send you a confirmation email. You may submit your email address for reasons such as sign up for email new letter and special offers or to request free information about acquiring Bitcoins. If you submit your email address, we only use it to deliver the information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see our Opt Out policy above for more details).
• External Use. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information or financial information to anyone. The exceptions are:
• Only with your authorization do we disclose information to certain service providers, to enable them to perform their service. Such as shipping (Name Address & Phone Number).
• We will not sell (or trade or rent) personally identifiable information to other companies.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and improper use.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google®”). Google Analytics tracks visitor sessions to help the website analyze how users use the site. This data is primarily used to optimize our website for our visitors; however, we will use this date for marketing purposes. This date DOES NOT include any personal identification information such as: Names, Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, Mailing Address, Social Security Numbers, or any other sensitive personal information.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of BitcoinIRA.com who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, please write us at:
WDIG CA – Privacy Rights
15303 Ventura Blvd., Suite 1060
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403